Provide Medical is your Healthcare Future: High-quality, multi-discipline healthcare recruitment. Approved to multiple NHS frameworks and supporting private healthcare clients, Provide Medical is the perfect way into the Healthcare Recruitment industry.
Based in our Milton Keynes office location, we are currently welcoming applicants for a Compliance Assistant.
The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day. You may also be required to work additional hours in accordance with the reasonable demands of the Company and its needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing documentation and reviewing the validity and legal requirements
- Assisting with registrations of new candidates
- Ensure candidates are compliant and remain compliant to Framework standards
- Any other support and business needs to dictate
- Adopting Company Objectives and ensuring awareness and implementing into day to day activity
- Uphold standards in line with ISO 9001: 2015
- Uphold knowledge of Home Office Regulations and act accordingly
- Uphold Knowledge of Client Specific requirements and act accordingly
- Assist and attend open days and Conferences as required by the company
- Uphold Data Protection regulations and ensure work is conducted in a safe manner
- Providing great customer service to candidates
A few benefits that you will have from this role:
- Birthday taken off and not deducted from annual leave
- Free training for many niche responsibilities, i.e. life support training, phlebotomy, etc
- Leading a new agency forward in compliance development
- Working amongst a diverse and welcoming team
For a confidential discussion please call Blake Golding on 01908 761 111 Opt 1 or email your application to email@example.com
Provide Medical is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.